The IAET interest groups are organized to cover the different engineering, science and technology disciplines. All IAET
members automatically qualify to join one of the interest specific groups. Each provides members with benefits unique to
their field, including opportunities to:
1. Forums for Networking within their communities across geographical lines.
2. Platform for building leadership skills and professional alliances.
3. Share ideas on products and services designed to serve the whole engineering community.
4. Recognizing leading and emerging members within their field with awards and scholarships.
5. Join in mentoring young members within their interest group community.
The IAET interest groups are an important element of IAET. Through regularly research and academic activities, the
IAET interest groups serve as platform for networking, information sharing, idea exchange and problem solving for the
various scientific, engineering and technical communities in their corresponding disciplines. The members of the IAET